Monday 15 July 2019

I Will Setup Google Ads Campaign For Your Website

About This Gig

I'm a PPC Expert and I will optimize your Google Ads ( Adwords ) campaigns
I will
Review your account's structure
  • Optimize Ads
  • Optimize Keyword Match Types
  • Optimize Ad Extensions
  • Optimize Keyword Bids
  • Review Scheduling

MY SERVICES
1) Search And/Or Display Campaign Setup

  • Up to 5 Campaigns Of Any Type Except Remarketing
  • Up to 10 Ad Groups Per Campaign
  • 10 to 15 Keywords In Each Ad Group
  • 2 Ads Per Ad Group
  • Keyword Research
  • Conversion Tracking Setup
  • Connect your account with Analytics & Search Console
  • Location Targeting
  • Call Extensions
  • Site-links Extensions
  • Call Out Extensions
  • Ad Schedule Setup

    Please get in touch and I'll take it from there to build your campaign!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Will Do Monthly SEO Service For Your Website

Monthly SEO Services   S.E.O is an ongoing and solid process, I Offer   Monthly SEO Service  with Guaranteed 1st page Results!  I wor...